Your nutrition journey lies ahead, among the struggle you will find beauty there. Make the time to get to where you want to be.
What to Expect
- A pre consult phone call and email communication to insure your goals and fill in appropriate forms
- 45-60 minute consult face to face or via Skype. I can do home visits on request.
- A Nutrition Plan for your specific health requirements, provided after each consultation.
- Testing suggestions relating to GP tests and private testing if budget allows.
- Supplement support if necessary.
- Handouts, recipes and resource advice
My nutritional health plans are tailored to suit your pace, I support you through the plans in a manner which is most comfortable for you.
It is important to note that Nutritional Therapy is not a quick fix and may require more than one session to bring you towards your goals.
I can help to sign-post you to resources which you can use in the years to come.
I offer you:
- High-quality communication
- Sensitivity to your needs
- A non-judgemental and unassuming manner
- My time – matching your motivation and application to getting back to health.
If you would like more information on what each consultation involves, please get in touch via email or phone or see here.